Saturday, April 25, 2009


The Librarian's Secret



By: Diana DeRicci | Other books by Diana DeRicci
Published By: Tease Publishing LLC
ISBN # 978-1-60767-047-6
Word Count: 27,000
Heat Index

Categories: Erotica Contemporary

Available in: Adobe Acrobat

Price: $2.99


Victoria's life is ordered and secure. She has buried the nightmares of her youth in the deepest part of her psyche. Yet no amount of control can keep her life from changing when Cory steamrolls his way into her private world. Her professional and aloof exterior melts with the heat he ignites within her and in spite of her mind telling her no, her heart wants everything he offers, everything she has believed herself unworthy of receiving.

Buy it now!


Read the beginning here! (Adult warning)


EXCERPT:

Light was at a bare minimum as I searched to locate all of my belongings. Dressed, I quietly opened the door, when I heard a whispered husky voice behind me.

“Going somewhere?”

I startled, spinning. I hadn’t heard a thing from the bedroom. Facing him, those dark eyes scintillated with sultry promise if I but looked.

He stood completely naked, completely at ease, lounging against the doorframe to the bedroom across the suite.

“I have my own room,” I explained, letting the door rest, not quite shut behind my back.

He straightened and walked up to me, coaxing my fingers away from the door. It closed with a locking snick when he pushed it closed. “The only way you’re getting out of here is if you take me with you.”

I frowned. “I’m not staying and you aren’t going with me, Cory.”

“I am,” he insisted, dipping down to press kisses to my throat. My pulse beat in answer, but I firmed my resolve. The night was over. “Or you can stay here with me, with the two lovebirds. I enjoyed it, but I have something on my mind that I haven’t been able to forget.”

He’s a slick talker, isn’t he?

Blood pounded with renewed heat even though I ordered myself to ignore the gorgeous male in front of me. “What?” I asked, well aware I shouldn’t humor him, but it’s so damned hard not to.

“You.”

Buy it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment