Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Pottery Peter is Up

You always hear it: write what you know. In Pottery Peter, my new ebook from Amber Allure, I did just that: wrote about a dark-haired, skinny, young freshman boy working a summer job at an industrial pottery in eastern Ohio.

Hey, I did that! For two summers...at Hall China in my home town of East Liverpool, OH, a little pottery town nestled on the Ohio River and home to the annual Pottery Festival and the Museum of Ceramics.

So, I know all about the ins and outs of working at a pottery (pun intended). I hope you'll give this rather unique setting a look. I can promise you that it's one of my hottest tales, sexually speaking, and also one that's near and dear to my heart...because it comes from my own experience.

My own sexual experience? Well, for the answer to that, I will simply give you a mysterious cat-that-ate-the-canary grin.

Buy Pottery Peter now for only $2.25.

Need more convincing? Here's what it's all about:

Synopsis
Josh, between his freshman and sophomore years of college, gets a job at the pottery, a place where sweaty men dressed in sleeveless T-shirts, with biceps glistening and bulging, hoist heavy molds and liquid clay.

For Josh, it’s an eye-opening summer, building his own muscles and falling in love for the very first time. But falling in love is never uncomplicated, especially when two hot men have caught Josh’s eye. Which one of them will claim Josh’s virgin territory? Will it be Dale, the heavy-metal blond God with the tattoos and rough demeanor? Or will Kevin, Josh’s beefy, red-haired Irish boss, steal his heart, along with a few other parts further south?

Come along for a ride during one long, hot summer where the job benefits for an aroused young man are way more than what Human Resources promised!

And here's a little taste (for adults only!!):

...I was wrong about Dale. It took until the end of the summer to find out. I was almost ready for my last day of work and the beginning of the fall semester when I caught Dale.

Caught him beating off.

It was one of the few times, I guess, when it was unavoidable for us both to be in the basement at the same time. But I had no idea what a scene I would run across! For a while, I watched silently from behind a stack of molds. I knew his cock was big, but I never imagined how big. Erect, it almost seemed to be touching his chest. Rising from a mass of pale pubic curls, the rosy plum of its tip oozed pre-cum. Dale had slicked his hand with spit and was running it up and down the shaft, then quickly over the knob of its head.

Quietly, I took out my own cock and began pumping it. I closed my eyes, imagining the taste of Dale’s pre-cum, the slight gagging sensation as the head of his dick nudged the back of my throat. I guess I got a little dizzy, because the next thing I knew the stack of molds I was standing behind toppled over. There was a crash, a lot of white dust and several of the molds broke.

I was left staring at Dale with my dick throbbing in my hand. For sure, I thought, this is it for me, imminent death. I grinned anyway, sure I was in for a good left hook to my face.

But he grinned back at me. “College boy, I never had you figured right. I thought you were Kevin’s boy. We missed a helluva lot of fuckin’ this summer.” His voice was raspy, already scarred by too many cigarettes.

“You serious?” My voice cracked; he could have been teasing me.

“No.” He stood, his long, fat pole jutting out like a club. “This is serious. And it needs some serious suckin’.”

I closed my eyes, feeling my own dick twitch in anticipation. I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth, forcing him to come to me. Jeans around his ankles, he waddled to me, holding the blood-engorged cock level with my mouth.

Once again, I closed my eyes, this time when he shoved it in…all the way. No priming, no licking, just nine inches of hot, pulsing man-meat snaking all the way down my throat. I held my breath, felt my eyes water, but I didn’t choke. Slowly, lubricating his dick, I slid my mouth back up to the tip, swirled my tongue around it and scooped some pre-cum out of the piss slit…and then went back down. My nose was buried in the matte of curly, light brown hair, taking in the smell of his sweat, his manliness. I grabbed his ass cheeks and bobbed my head up and down, up and down. I lowered my head all the way to the base of his shaft and paused there while my middle finger found the warm, pulsing bud of his asshole. Slowly, I slid my finger in through the ring of hot muscle. It felt like Dale’s asshole was gobbling every inch of my finger.

“Damn, college boy, you know how to make it good.”

Dale wiggled his ass, swallowing my finger down to its base. I resumed bobbing up and down, slicking his hot dick with my spit, which was now dribbling out of the corners of my mouth. I felt Dale’s hand on the back of my head, stroking my hair. He stopped.

“Lay down on your fuckin’ back, college boy.”

Dale got into position over my face and crammed his dick into my mouth. He started doing push-ups above me, thrusting his dick deep in my mouth, then withdrawing it all the way to the tip before forcing it back down my throat. I closed my eyes, letting him fuck my face. After a while, I looked over to watch his sweating biceps constrict, bunch and tense with each thrust.

“If I’m not careful, I’m gonna shoot down that college boy throat…and I can think of a lot better place for my scum...”

Buy Pottery Peter now for only $2.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment