Sunday, March 18, 2012

Love Reversed by Zenobia Renquist

LOVE REVERSED
Erotic Fantasy (body swap, interracial) Romance
available in eBook from Changeling Press


Buy Now: http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1749


It's only an even swap when both parties are satisfied.

Cinnamon came to the Hawaii celebrity retreat to meet her favorite actress. Calhoun crashed to find answers about his missing uncle. Neither of them signed on for the part of the tour that included body swapping. They have to find a way to switch back without anyone realizing their predicament. Long nights of searching for answers become even longer when curiosity takes over. It's a once in a lifetime chance to see how the other half loves, and they don't plan to let it slip away.


EXCERPT:

“You found a way to switch us back without involving Dannah and her friends?” Maybe his extended absence hadn’t been for nothing. She rushed to the bed and sat down quickly, eager to hear his plan.
“Uh huh. Not.” He held up a cell phone. “Now that I know the real deal, I know exactly who might help us. She’s a flamboyant eccentric but worth the bother if she can switch us back.” He grinned. “After I get my taste.”
“Of course,” Cinnamon agreed in a dry voice as she rolled her eyes. “So who is this woman?”
“She’s a practitioner of magic and the one who gave me my tattoos. They are good luck charms.”
“I think you got ripped off.”
“They’ve worked thus far. I doubt she meant for them to stand up to something like this.” He gestured between them.
“Just make the call.”
He tapped a few buttons and then put the phone on speaker. The woman he called picked up after the fifth ring. “Cal, my dearest lover, are you well?”
“Good, and you, Hana?”
“This is not my Calhoun. Who is this? Why do you have my Cal’s phone?”
Calhoun put his forehead in his hand and groaned softly. It must have slipped his mind that he spoke with Cinnamon’s voice. He said, “Hana, it’s me, Calhoun. There’s a reason I sound like this.”
Hana screamed loud and long. The sound surprised Cinnamon so much that she slipped off the edge of the bed and hit the floor.
“No! Never say my Cal, my beautiful stallion Cal, has become a woman. Never. Never. Never will I believe such a thing.” She screamed again.
Calhoun only sighed, looking bored. When the woman quieted, he said, “This wasn’t by choice, Hana, believe me.” He explained the situation quickly and concisely. “Do you know anything about this?”
Hana made an appreciative noise. “Powerful magic. If the magic is as I believe, you are dealing with sacrificial magic. There must be a death for it to be permanent. Is your original body still alive?”
Cinnamon said, “Right here.”
“Ahh. There is my lovely Cal. Such a seductive voice.”
“Focus, Hana,” Calhoun said.
“Yes. Yes. I am here for you. I will not let this travesty stand. At least tell me the woman who belongs to that voice is more lovely than I.”
“No one could compare to your beauty. You know that.”
“Oh, my silver-tongued Cal. You always know how to make me wet with only your words.”
Cinnamon made the hurry up gesture. How long did she have to listen to this crap?
Hana said, “You are both alive and both well. You shall be fine. If the spell is what I think, then you need only time.”
“Time?” Cinnamon and Calhoun asked that question in unison.
“The body wants its soul. It will call it back. You are like oil and vinegar. Shake and it mixes. Let sit and it separates. So sit.”
Calhoun said, “You want us to do nothing. Are you sure we’ll go back to our bodies on our own? Is there another way? Something a little more definite?”


Read the full first chapter online:
http://dreneebagbypresentsfirstchapters.blogspot.com/2012/01/love-reversed-by-zenobia-renquist.html


Buy Now: http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1749


Zenobia Renquist
Discover Different and Unique Romance
http://zenobiarenquist.com
@ZenobiaRenquist

No comments:

Post a Comment